Part of the overall experience of a crewed charter yacht is tasting the fantastic array of international dishes prepared daily by your host. It makes going home at the end of the week all the more difficult. Whilst most dietary requirements can be met, it is best to ask in advance of booking.
We have now completed publishing 2 cookbooks which contain the recipes of dishes served by CYS member chefs on board their yacht.
Buyer beware, once you have tasted these dishes you won't be able to resist the urge to book a crewed yacht vacation in paradise.
Email Us to order your copy. $12.50 per book or 2 for $23. Shipping to the US: $2.50 per book
Featured articles on Dining on Deck:
Available Locally At:
- Anegada Beach Club (Anegada)
- Allamanda Gallery (Tortola Pier Park)
- Aragorn's Studio (Trellis Bay)
- Arawak (Nanny Cay and West End)
- Dive BVI (Virgin Gorda, Leverick Bay)
- Island Roots (Nanny Cay)
- Sail Caribbean Divers: Cooper Island, Hodges Creek, Moorings Base
- Scrub Island
- Top of the Baths, Virgin Gorda
While on the topic of recipes, check out the recipes for Designer Waters created by charter crews aboard yachts. Water has never tasted so good with these winning water recipes.